Follow by Email

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Chelsea Handler paid $500 for ‘Russian hooker’ cigarettes

Chelsea Handler’s recent night-in with friends almost went up in smoke.
In a podcast interview with “WTF with Marc Maron,” which aired Monday, the outspoken host of “Chelsea Lately” admitted she recently paid $500 to have a pack of cigarettes delivered to her doorstep.
Chelsea Handler
American stand-up comedian Chelsea Handler
Handler, 37, recalled inviting some co-workers to have drinks at her Bel Air home, where the group ended up playing ping pong and watching the tear-inducing romantic-drama, “Like Crazy.”
“I smoke sometimes when I drink,” explained Handler, whose list of best-selling books includes “Are You There Vodka? It’s Me, Chelsea.” “I like to smoke when I drink so I only drink a couple nights a week, actually.”
“Around 1 in the morning, I decided I wanted a cigarette...,” she continued.
Handler said the Los Angeles-based company, which delivers a range of products typically found in a grocery store, could not accommodate her request because she lived outside of their delivery range.
“I called them back and said ‘I will give you $500 if you bring me a pack of Capris.’ And they’re like, ‘What are Capris?’” she said. “I’m like ‘They’re for Russian hookers and we need a pack of Capris and I will give you $500.’”
Though the comedienne promised the company she had the money in cash, she quickly realized she was in a jam.
“I didn’t even have my wallet here, it’s at work!” Handler explained. “So I didn’t even have the money so (my friend) had to use her money.”
“That’s a really embarrassing story!” the TV host added. “I’m such a loser!”

4 comments:

  1. cigarettes sales can sometimes be a risky purchase. Because of the numerous components of the merchandise, it is important to know that you are addressing a reputable company that sells solely the safest and best cigarette. Feel assured knowing that our merchandise are of the very best quality and put through rigorous testing before touching your lips.
    buy cigarettes online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your contents force out your readers for commenting.
    cheap cigarettes

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's never too lately to meliorate your information and your listing has me.
    smoke tip review

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are looking for an effective nicotine free & all natural way to quit smoking, check out www.freedomquitsmoking.com. There is also many educational videos on the website about smoking, nicotine addiction, and the tobacco industry.

    ReplyDelete