Follow by Email

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Madonna Expressed Herself About Daughter Lourdes Smoking

Madonna expressed herself in an interview on Wednesday’s “Today” show that she was not happy to see her 15-year-old daughter, Lourdes, smoking.
Madonna Lourdes
Madonna with daughter Lourdes
Photos of Lourdes smoking emerged late last month when a paparazzi took a picture of her having her nicotine break in New York where the legal age for smoking is 18.
“I wasn’t very happy,” Madonna told “Rock Center’s” Harry Smith about her eldest daughter’s cigarette smoking, “but honestly, I don’t think I’m as tough as I should be.
“I think I need to be maybe tougher. It’s hard. “Every day is a negotiation, but cigarette smoking I’m not fond of on anyone, most of all my daughter,” she said in the exclusive interview.
When Smith mentioned about Madonna’s smoking in her latest music video, “Girl Gone Wild,” she confirmed that she doesn’t smoke.
“I don’t smoke.” “That’s just an accessory, Harry. There’s a difference. Lourdes smoked that cigarette before I did that video!”
The Material Girl who has three other young children namely Mercy James, David Banda Mwale Ciccone Ritchie and Rocco Ritchie also said that her children only see one side of her, shes simply Mom.
“To my children there’s mostly the one who says, ‘Have you done your homework?’ and ‘Why are you wearing that?’ and ‘Why did you say that?’ and ‘What are you eating that for?’” she said.

13 comments:

  1. I want to thank you for this post. This information was very helpful.Please keep up the good work and I look forward to more of your great posts!Jah Rush

    ReplyDelete
  2. when you can purchase cigarettes for fewer, why pay so a heap of on cigarettes. we tend to tend to produce the cigarettes for less and save a ton of.
    cheap cigarettes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure you have a great fan following out there.
    marlboro lights

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very beautiful and interesting picture, i enjoyed your article it has great detail in it, thanks for sharing the artistic work, i appreciate your work!


    GED Online

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never discovered such informatory contents
    order cigarette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work article, blogs I mean over all contents is must read stuff.
    smoketip

    ReplyDelete
  8. These articles and blogs are truly enough for me for a day. e cigarette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your contents are too simple to read and easy to understand. best e cigs for women

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome blog! Now In anticipation of a follow-up …. nautilus replacement tank

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi to all, the blog has really the dreadful information I really enjoyed a lot. sähkötupakka

    ReplyDelete